This weekend at Oulton Park was a pivotal moment in the Bennetts British Superbike Championship as six riders made the cut to fight for the series title over a nerve-jangling three round Showdown clash.
For Holeshot PR it was also a very important motorcycle event as our five man onsite team created a vast range of social media content, press releases, video and graphic production, placed products, logged tyre information, ran competitions, conducted paddock tours and even gave out some of the trophies.
Holeshot motorcycle PR clients we supported over the weekend included:
• Pirelli (tyre allocations, commentator interaction, parc ferme duties, social media, fan comps, video)
• MSVR-BSB (series support for social media)
• Datatag (VIP tours and extensive social media creation)
• Integro Yamaha (race reportage, social media and video)
• Öhlins (social media and two part video creation)
• R&G (Rookie of the Meeting and social media)
• JT Sprockets (social media and race team POC)
• HM Quickshifter (social media and video creation)
• Super Soco (social media surrounding paddock machines)
If you are interested in our motorcycle PR services for your brand or business then please contact us to see how we can help you reach a wider audience.